- Celtic Candles lip balm – to combat dry, cracked lips from treatment or being in hospital
- Natural hand cleaner (Alcohol Free) – those undergoing chemotherapy have to be very careful about germs
- Dublin Herbalists enriching hand cream – the skins on the hands can become very dry from all the hand washing and hand sanitizer
- Gin Gins chewy ginger sweets – many patients find they get an awful taste in their mouth during treatment and need a strong flavour to get rid of it. Ginger can also help with nausea
- Dr Coy’s Chocolate Cherries – diabetic and vegetarian friendly. Dr Coy’s chocolate is packed with beneficial vitamins and doesn’t cause sugar spikes. Read more about the science behind it here
- Olioseptil air purifying spray – contains lemon, sweet orange and bergamot essential oils and is designed to purify and sanitize the ambient air while also creating a calming environment perfect for relaxing
- Mindfulness colouring book and colouring pencils – a handy size and perfect for bringing to those long chemotherapy sessions
- Fluffy Socks – to keep toes toasty and comfortable.
This gift box is a care box for cancer patients undergoing treatment or who may have just got their cancer diagnosis.
It also contains a handwritten card with your message for the recipient, please include your message in the notes section of the checkout page.
This gift box can be sent to a hospital (room/ward number must be provided) or to any address in Ireland (including Northern Ireland). We also ship to the UK (mainland).