- Dublin Herbalists lip balm – to combat dry, cracked lips from treatment or being in hospital
- Natural hand sanitiser – those undergoing chemotherapy have to be very careful about germs
- Gin Gins chewy ginger sweets – many patients find they get an awful taste in their mouth during treatment and need a strong flavour to get rid of it. Ginger can also help with nausea
- An organic cotton eye mask – hospital wards can be very bright so this sleep mask helps in getting restful sleep
- Ear plugs – hospital wards can also be very noisy, even at night, so ear plugs help to block out the noise
- Dr Coy’s nutritional chocolate bar – diabetic and vegetarian friendly. Dr Coy’s chocolate is packed with beneficial vitamins and doesn’t cause sugar spikes. Read more about the science behind it here
- Dublin Herbalists whipped shea butter – another possible side effect of cancer treatments is dry and itchy skin, this whipped shea butter is all natural, gentle and super hydrating
- Botanical Soap Therapy scalp oil – this scalp oil helps to hydrate a dry and itchy scalp and nourish hair
- Olioseptil air purifying spray – contains lemon, sweet orange and bergamot essential oils and is designed to purify and sanitize the ambient air while also creating a calming environment perfect for relaxing
This gift box is a care box for cancer patients undergoing treatment or who may have just got their cancer diagnosis.
It also contains a handwritten card with your message for the recipient, please include your message in the notes section of the checkout page.
This gift box can be sent to a hospital (room/ward number must be provided) or to any address in Ireland (including Northern Ireland). We also ship to the UK (mainland).